ASUS MS226H DRIVER

Add an extra monitor to your computer Add an extra monitor to your computer by Donald Bell. The ultrathin design makes for an aesthetic and clutter-free desktop environment, while the HDMI and VGA ports make it perfect for connecting to a desktop or as a second screen for a laptop. Be the first to review this item. I'm sure I can modify it to get it to a 90 degree angle to stay straight and not fall over. And with the right adjustment settings. I play with this monitor for games and videos.
Uploader: Mezizragore
Date Added: 27 February 2008
File Size: 52.40 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 67515
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Laptops by Caitlin Petrakovitz Nov 25, I love that it's glossy. Cyber Monday deals you can still get: See any errors on this page? It hasn't yet brought the Surface Hub 2 collaboration platform to general availability, but Microsoft's outlined the Hub strategy in broad strokes.

ASUS MS LED LCD Monitor | eBay

Rated 5 out of 5 by romance video from amazing just beautiful, perfect functions, very vivid colors, the excellent design bh thanks for this beautiful monitor, I use it for video editing I have perfect Date published: Extremely bright, I never have a problem seeing anything on the screen.

Full HD p x Mechanical Display Position Adjustments.

No Longer Available Update Location close. I have a desk that is level with me.

Beautiful color, especially with movies and video games. Dell UltraSharp 49 is a big monitor matched by a big price.

ms2226h Monitors by Lori Grunin Sep 24, Laptops by Justin Jaffe Nov 27, Tablets by David Katzmaier Nov 26, The ultrathin design makes for an aesthetic and clutter-free desktop environment, while the HDMI and VGA ports make it perfect for connecting to a desktop or as a second screen for a laptop. Update Unrecognized Zip Code. Aeus an extra monitor to your computer Add an extra monitor to your computer by Donald Bell. An inexpensive general-purpose monitor deserving of its popularity An inexpensive general-purpose monitor deserving of its popularity by Lori Grunin.

ASUS MSH - LCD monitor - Full HD (p) - " Overview - CNET

Microsoft's snazzy Surface Hub 2 gets a backwards-compatible sibling in It hasn't yet brought the Ms226h Hub 2 collaboration platform to general availability, but Microsoft's outlined the Hub strategy in broad strokes. Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Big Have only hooked this up to my Macbook Pro so far because my new computer hasn't arrived yet.

Cyber Monday Office Depot deals: I know its fully adjustable but ms226 this is the first LCD for me. You can dim it down just enough.

ASUS MS226 LED LCD Monitor

Projector Max V-Sync Rate. But I know why. Which I'm use to. The fast 2ms response time and 50, Splendid Video Intelligence Technology Splendid Video Intelligence Technology optimizes video performance and image fidelity by enhancing color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness.

Rated 5 out of 5 by Gollm33 from Awesome monitor Dust tends to stick to the frame. It's got touch sensitive buttons.

I'm not a big fan of the ergonomic stand. Amazing viewing angle, I have yet to find an angle of which I asux clearly see the display.

I don't really use the sound on the monitor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

770SH USB DRIVER

INTEL 2915 ABG WIRELESS DRIVER DOWNLOAD

MOTHERBOARD GENX DRIVER DOWNLOAD